Terms & Conditions
- Booking requests must be submitted at least 28 days prior to your planned arrival date, the deposit MUST be paid within 7 days after the booking request. Requests with less than 28 days notice will only be accepted at the discretion of the Centre based on the availability of duty staff.
- The Centre only accepts booking requests from members of WOSM and WAGGGS who are partaking in an event run through their organisations.
- All members (youths and leaders) of a group attending must in good standing with their national governing body.
- All booking requests MUST be handled through the online form.
- Booking requests without receipt of deposit will not be registered by the Centre or marked into the calendar.
- Peak season is defined as May to August inclusive.
- For weekends during peak season bookings for the cottage or use of the cottage must be made for the full weekend.
- All bills must be settled in full before departing the Centre.
- The Centre must be left in a satisfactory condition as per the instructions in the "Welcome to Fota" leaflet provided on arrival. Failure to leave the Centre in a condition as agreed may result in a cleaning charge being applied.
- The Centre MUST be notified if non-Scouting or Guiding members are on site (other than parents dropping/collecting), this includes instructors brought in by any Group for activities.
- Animals other than assistance/service animals are not permitted on site. The Centre MUST be notified at the time of booking if an assistance/service animal is being brought onto the site during your stay.
- The Centre operates a "no alcohol on site" policy.
- In accordance with Scouting Ireland policy, the use of "Bouncy Castles" or other similar inflatable activity equipment and trampoline type equipment is NOT permitted to be on-site at any point during your stay.
- Signage indicating areas 'Out of Bounds' must be adhered to.
The above are subject to change as per the Centre's requirements.